Free trade & warehousing unit
OCPL being busy channelizing its resources and mode of functioning in a bright direction, to fulfil the motto ‘To be, rather than to seem to be, owns a free zone in eastern India. This unit at FALTA SEZ, 40 kilometres far off from Kolkata seaport is the pioneer in eastern Indian region catering to 14 national states in addition to many neighbouring nations in its customers list.
OCPL’s clients utilise its expertise in the following ways:
- Futuristic open as well as brick and mortar warehouses with adequate facilities (like latest easy-to-use lifting gears)
- Essential services such as license, freight movement, transporting vehicles etc., is provided in-house
- Round the clock customs clearance assistance
- Adherence to international safety standards to efficiently handle hazardous cargoes with OHSAS Certificates.
- Adherence to quality standards with ISO Certification.
Through FTWZ (Free Trade Warehousing Zone), OCPL advances following advantages to its wide customer base:
In case of imports
- Duty postponement
- Zero duty on rejected stuff
- Sound quality control measures in place
- Value added services
In case of exports
- Zero cost foreign currency transactions
- Higher profits with low business/process cost
In case of re-exports
- Zero income tax levied on profits earned in FTWZ
- No GST for FTWZ routed cargoes
- Streamlined process
- Opportunity to work on Indian land with unique geographic advantages